2021년 7월 18일 일요일

Support me?



 Hello fellow HS1 players. 

 Chunkylover A.K.A Honig here.

 You may remember me from such mods as military costumes and fancy dress packs.

 I've been sharing my mods for free and public since I first started modding and I will be doing the same in the future.

 If you like what I'm doing and wish to support me, please visit my patreon page or my paypal page
 
 Thank you for your attention and support and I'll be seeing you with more awesome mods.

 Please do note that every mod I make will go public instantly on the Patreon page and also on this blog page. There will be no Patreon or supporter exclusive rewards other than my personal thank-you.  

댓글 6개:

  1. hope nothing bothers modder to creat

    답글삭제
  2. hey, honig! I just wanted to say that I think you are the best modder in my opinion. Also, do u think you can make female pilot suit? like helicopter/fighter jet pilot suit for female in hs1? THX!

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. well I have some pilot costumes in mind and I will port them someday.

      삭제
  3. Hello, where can I download this high heels mod? Is there a link?

    답글삭제